About this product
- DescriptionA mixture of text and photographs about the culture, people and landscape of the island of Bequia, a small island south of St Vincent, in the Caribbean.
- Author(s)Pat Mitchell
- PublisherMacmillan Education
- Date of Publication09/08/1994
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Caribbean
- Out-of-print date29/08/2015
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight483 g
- Width193 mm
- Height254 mm
Most relevant reviews
- walsrose26 Jun, 2015by
Trip down memeory lane....Beautiful..
This book brought back a lot of wonderful memories for me from my vacatian in Bequia many moons ago. It was perfect to see the places where I had spent time.. and to remember the faces of the friendly people who entered my life.