All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe 10 volume Berg Encyclopedia of World Dress and Fashion explores the dressed and adorned body across cultures and throughout history. Volume 4: South Asia and Southeast Asia.
- Author BiographyJasleen Dhamija is an independent scholar and author of Indian Folk Arts and Crafts and Asian Embroidery.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note233 bw illustrations
- Weight1658 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edited byJoanne B. Eicher
- Volume editorJasleen Dhamija
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.