Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £20.15Trending at £21.90
- £10.19Trending at £15.34
- £4.73Trending at £5.00
- £9.33Trending at £9.99
- £8.19Trending at £10.91
- £6.17Trending at £7.98
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionTackles some of the problems in Berkeley's philosophy by providing a fresh interpretation of Berkeley's core ontological doctrines and their relationship to his views about self-consciousness. This work examines that Berkeley is led to adopt a model of self-consciousness because he rejects basic metaphysics of many of his predecessors.
- Author BiographyDr. Talia Mae Bettcher is Assistant Professor in Philosophy at California State University, Los Angeles, USA, and has previously written widely on Berkeley.
- Author(s)Talia Mae Bettcher
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/04/2007
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in British Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.