All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBerlin is a city that conjures strong images: Nazi rallies, bombed-out buildings, Soviet tanks, the Wall, May Day riots, and the capital of reunited Germany, famed for its hedonistic nightlife. It has risen and reinvented itself innumerable times from chaos and apparent ruin. This title captures the essence of Berlin.
- Author BiographyPenny Croucher lived in Berlin for several years and developed a lasting passion for the city. This guide book offers a wealth of recommendations and insider tips both on and off the tourist track.
- Author(s)Penny Croucher
- PublisherThe Armchair Traveller at the Bookhaus
- Date of Publication21/02/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Armchair Traveller at the BookHaus
- Weight318 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.