All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published: London: Continuum, 2012.
- Author BiographyDaniel Albright is Ernest Bernbaum Professor of Literature at Harvard University, USA. His books include Modernism and Music (2004) and Berlioz's Semi-Operas (2001). He is General Editor of Border Crossings: Modernism in Music, Literature, and the Visual Arts. Contributors: Peter Bloom (Smith College, USA), Seth Brodsky (University of Chicago, USA) and David Trippett (University of Bristol, UK).
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleGreat Shakespeareans
- Series Part/Volume NumberVolume XI
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArden Shakespeare
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight393 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDaniel Albright
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.