All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £8.31Trending at £11.94
- £4.69Trending at £6.26
- £4.69Trending at £4.96
- £4.69Trending at £7.95
- £4.45Trending at £6.96
- £3.79Trending at £6.96
- £3.28Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionSculptor, architect, painter, playwright, and scenographer, Gian Lorenzo Bernini (1598-1680) was the last of the universal artistic geniuses of early modern Italy. This biography leads us through Bernini's feuds and love affairs, scandals and sins.
- Author BiographyFranco Mormando is associate professor of Italian at Boston College and the author of several books.
- Author(s)Franco Mormando
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication11/11/2011
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.