CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.52
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.23Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionExamines Russell's work, particularly from 1900 to 1950, and exposes a repeated emphasis on, and turn to, linguistic considerations. This book considers how 'linguistics' and 'philosophy' were struggling in the twentieth century to define themselves and to create appropriate contemporary disciplines.
- Author BiographyKeith Green is Senior Lecturer in Linguistics and English at Sheffield Hallam University. His previous publications include Critical Theory and Practice (with Jill LeBihan, Routledge, 1995).
- Author(s)Keith Green
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/11/2007
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in British Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.