Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe author demonstrates the significant role that some of the Edwardian philosophers played in the formation of Russell's work on the problem of the external world done at the tail-end of a controversy which raged between about 1900-1915.
- Author BiographyOMAR NASIM is Senior Research Fellow at the Chair for Science Studies, ETH-Zurich and a Member of the NCCR Eikones, University of Basel, Switzerland. Previously he was a Post-doctoral fellow for the project 'Knowledge in the Making,' a project jointly undertaken by both the Max Planck Institutes for the History of Science (Berlin) and for the History of Art (Florence).
- PrizesWinner of Bertrand Russell Society Book Award 2009.
- Author(s)Omar W. Nasim
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/10/2008
- Series TitleHistory of Analytic Philosophy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMichael Beaney
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.