All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA behind-the-scenes expose of life on Savile Row from one of Britain's most celebrated and successful tailors.
- Author BiographyBeginning in 1982 as a 17-year-old apprentice, Richard Anderson has worked on Savile Row for 25 years. He is Master Cutter, Managing Director, and co-founder of Richard Anderson Ltd, the youngest bespoke tailoring house on Savile Row which opened in 2001.
- Author(s)Richard Anderson
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/02/2012
- Weight402 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.40Trending at £4.70
- £5.73Trending at £6.29
- £3.79Trending at £6.99
- £4.75Trending at £4.80
- £9.97Trending at £13.93
- £7.89Trending at £8.23
- £4.90Trending at £4.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.