CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionBest Bike Rides Nashville describes 40 of the greatest recreational rides in the Nashville area. Road rides, rail trails, bike paths, and single-track mountain bike rides all get included. Most rides are in the 5- to 35-mile range, allowing for great afternoon outings and family adventures.
- Author BiographyJohn Doss is a resident of the middle Tennessee area and has cycled in the area for over 20 years. He cycles independently and also is a regular rider with the local Harpeth Bike Club, cycling in Nashville and middle Tennessee area. John appreciates the easy access and shorter routes that can be covered after work or a weekend morning.In addition, John enjoys multi-day bike tours. He has ridden bike tours in Virginia and North Carolina on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and in Georgia and Tennessee. But the Bike Ride Across Tennessee is his favorite.He has enjoys riding on the local gem - The Natchez Trace Parkway and meeting cyclists from other states and countries who are riding through .He is a member of the Harpeth Bike Club, League of American Bicyclists, and Adventure Cycling Association.
- Author(s)John Doss
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- GenreMotor Sports & Cycling
- Series TitleBest Bike Rides Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Weight522 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.