All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionCrafting with shells provides the opportunity to create truly unique pieces of art. When combined, shapes ranging from angels to animals emerge to embellish boxes, cards, frames, mirrors, unique pins, ornaments and magnets. The uses are endless.
- Author BiographySuzanne McNeill is often known as the Trendsetter of the arts and crafts industry. Dedicated to hands-on creativity, she constantly tests, experiments and invents something new and fun. Suzanne is the creative woman behind Design Originals, a publishing company dedicated to all things fun and creative. She is an artist, designer, publisher, TV personality, columnist, art instructor, author and lover of everything hands-on.
- Author(s)Suzanne McNeill
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.