All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £20.45Trending at £30.01
- £17.65Trending at £18.11
- £22.69Trending at £23.30
- £15.37Trending at £17.52
- £10.73Trending at £13.48
- £27.40Trending at £40.37
- £10.56Trending at £15.13
About this product
- DescriptionBest Climbs Denver & Boulder covers Eldorado Canyon, the Flatirons, Boulder Canyon, Golden Cliffs, Castlewood Canyon, the north section of the South Platte, and some toproping routes at Ironclads.
- Author BiographyStewart M. Green is a lifelong climber as well as a professional writer and photographer who specializes in adventure travel and climbing subjects. He has written 18 books, many for FalconGuides, including many comprehensive rock climbing books including Rock Climbing Europe, Rock Climbing Colorado, Rock Climbing New England, Rock Climbing Utah, and Rock Climbing Arizona. He has also written and photographed articles for many outdoor publications, including Climbing and Rock and Ice magazines. He is the site administrator and editor for the climbing website on About.com. He regularly does book signings at the Outdoor Retailer trade show in Salt Lake City for FalconGuides as well as at other venues and is experienced doing both radio and television interviews. He works as a rock climbing guide for Front Range Climbing Company in Colorado.
- Author(s)Stewart M. Green
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBest Climbs Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Weight21 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.