All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £12.88Trending at £16.22
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.38
About this product
- DescriptionLawrence Harbison has selected 100 terrific monologues for men - from contemporary plays, all by characters between the ages of 18 and 35 - perfect for auditions or class.
- Author BiographyFor over 30 years LAWRENCE HARBISON was in charge of new play acquisition for Samuel French, Inc. He edits annual anthologies of best plays by new playwrights and women playwrights, best ten-minute plays, and monologues for men and women. His column, On the Aisle with Larry, is a regular feature at www.smithandkraus.com. He was a member of the Drama Desk Nominating Committee for the 2010-2011 and 2011-2012 seasons and is a member of the Outer Critics Circle as well as the Drama Desk. He works with individual playwrights to help them develop their plays.
- Author(s)Lawrence Harbison
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleThe Applause Acting Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintApplause Theatre Book Publishers
- Width133 mm
- Height197 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.