All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £10.73Trending at £13.74
- £13.75Trending at £18.49
- £15.95Trending at £17.99
- £12.91Trending at £13.06
- £18.79Trending at £19.01
- £16.52Trending at £22.98
- £14.99Trending at £19.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis thoroughly revised, expanded, and updated edition of Best Easy Day Hikes Absaroka-Beartooth Wilderness guides readers to the best day hiking opportunities in the Beartooth and Absaroka ranges of Montana, north and east of Yellowstone National Park.
- Author BiographyBill Schneider has spent more than 35 years hiking trails across America. Formerly with the Montana Department of Fish, Wildlife & Parks, Bill co-founded Falcon Publishing in 1979. A tireless conservationist and expert outdoorsman, Bill lives today with his wife Marnie in Helena, Montana, where he is a full-time writer and publishing consultant. Among his recent books is the acclaimed Where the Grizzly Walks (Globe Pequot, 2003).
- Author(s)Bill Schneider
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBest Easy Day Hikes Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note30 maps
- Weight90 g
- Width110 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.