All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £16.65Trending at £16.98
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £20.45Trending at £29.95
- £12.80Trending at £13.58
- £6.71Trending at £12.99
- £27.18Trending at £27.71
- £19.31Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionBest Easy Day Hikes Berkshires includes concise descriptions of the best short hikes in the area, with detailed maps of the routes. The 20 hikes in this guide are generally short, easy to follow, and guaranteed to please.
- Author BiographyJim Bradley grew up in the outskirts of western Massachusetts. Growing up, Jim spent many years as a boy scout. As a scout he learned to respect nature and he fell in love with the outdoors. Jim has spent the last 15 years hiking and exploring the hills of western Mass. and the Berkshires. Jim lives in Northampton, Massachusetts and is the sole author of his blog huskyhiker.com. Jim also enjoys camping, kayaking, geocaching, and bicycling when he is not hiking.
- Author(s)Jim Bradley
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBest Easy Day Hikes Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight5 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.