About this product
- DescriptionIncludes concise descriptions and detailed maps of mostly short, easy-to-follow trails in the area from Devils Tower National Monument and Mount Rushmore National Memorial to Custer State Park, Wind Cave, and Badlands National Park.
- Author BiographyBert and Jane Gildart share an enthusiasm for adventure, hiking, photography, and natural history. Bert is a member of the Outdoor Writers Association of America and has been writing about the outoors for the past twenty years. He has served as a backcountry ranger in Glacier National Park and has written more than 300 magazine articles and nine books. Bert and Jane's others book for Falcon include Hiking Shenandoah National Park, Best Easy Day Hikes Shenandoah National Park, and AFalconGuide to Death Valley National Park: A Guide for Exploring the Great Outdoors.
- Author(s)Jane Gildart
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/08/2005
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBest Easy Day Hikes Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight3 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.