Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.93Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionHikes varying from half-hour strolls to full-day adventures, this guidebook is for everyone, including families.
- Author BiographyTracy Salcedo-Chourre has been writing and editing outdoor guidebooks for almost twenty years. A former newspaper reporter, columnist, and editor, she has written Best Easy Day hikes guides for the San Francisco Bay Area, Reno, Sacramento, Denver, Boulder, and Aspen, among others. She is also author of Hiking Lassen Volcanic National Park, California's Missions and Presidios, Best Rail Trails California, and Exploring Point Reyes National Seashore and Golden Gate National Recreation Area, all FalconGuides. Also an educator, Salcedo-Chourre resides in California's Wine Country with her husband, three sons, and the family pets.
- Author(s)Tracy Salcedo
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBest Easy Day Hikes Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notemaps
- Weight5 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.