All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHikes varying from fifteen-minute strolls to half-day adventures, this guidebook is for everyone, including families.
- Author BiographyStewart M. Green is a lifelong climber as well as a professional writer and photographer who specializes in adventure travel and climbing subjects. He has written 18 books, many for FalconGuides, including many comprehensive rock climbing books including Rock Climbing Europe, Rock Climbing Colorado, Rock Climbing New England, Rock Climbing Utah, and Rock Climbing Arizona. He has also written and photographed articles for many outdoor publications, including Climbing and Rock and Ice magazines. He is the site administrator and editor for the climbing website on About.com. He regularly does book signings at the Outdoor Retailer trade show in Salt Lake City for FalconGuides as well as at other venues and is experienced doing both radio and television interviews. He works as a rock climbing guide for Front Range Climbing Company in Colorado.
- Author(s)Stewart M. Green
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication12/04/2011
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBest Easy Day Hikes Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Weight5 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £10.73Trending at £13.74
- £13.75Trending at £15.93
- £15.95Trending at £17.99
- £12.91Trending at £13.06
- £18.79Trending at £19.01
- £16.52Trending at £22.98
- £14.99Trending at £19.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.