All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBest Easy Day Hikes Yosemite National Park is a perfect guide for those who want to sample the best of Yosemite within an easy day's walk, from the valley's famous domes and waterfalls to the park's more remote but equally spectacular corners. From a short stroll to an extended ramble, this book is for hikers of every ability, age, and interest.
- Author BiographySuzanne Swedo is the author of numerous FalconGuides, including Hiking Yosemite National Park. The director of W.I.L.D, a company that offers natural history adventures around the world, she has worked as a naturalist in Yosemite for 30 years. She lives with her family in the Los Angeles area.
- Author(s)Suzanne Swedo
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitleBest Easy Day Hikes Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note24 maps
- Weight4 g
- Width107 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.