All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing 20 of the best hikes in the Four Corners region, this exciting new guidebook points locals and visitors alike to trailheads in the area, including many national parks and monuments.
- Author BiographyJD Tanner and Emily Ressler are originally from the Midwest, but they have spent much of their adulthood traveling across the United States. Their educational backgrounds are in outdoor recreation and education and they have 20 years of combined outdoor education experience. Before writing for FalconGuides, they spent three years promoting responsible outdoor recreation as part of the Leave No Trace Traveling Trainer program. This unique opportunity gave them the opportunity to visit 48 states and work with a wide range of outdoor enthusiasts. Logging over 600 nights in a tent during that time, they visited almost 50 National Parks as they climbed, hiked, biked and paddled throughout the US. Their shared interest in wild places and their commitment to environmental education has provided them with the opportunity to work with people from all walks of life. When the two are not off teaching a course, you might find them searching for state highpoints, planning their next big adventure, hitting the trail for FalconGuides, or hanging out with their two favorite canines, Arnie and Aspen. They reside in Sparta, Illinois.
- Author(s)Jd Tanner
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBest Easy Day Hikes Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note21 maps
- Weight81 g
- Width105 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.