Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionDay hikes in Maine's Acadia National Park, the first national park east of the Mississippi and one of the most popular destinations in the park system.
- Author BiographyDolores Kong and Dan Ring backpacked all 270 miles of the Appalachian Trail in Maine and have been hiking and backpacking together for years in New England and elsewhere. Dolores is a reporter at the Boston Globe and Dan is statehouse bureau chief in Boston for the Union-News of Springfield, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Dan Ring,Dolores Kong
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleBest Easy Day Hikes Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Weight181 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Sheet map, folded and Paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.