CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best Ever Indian Cookbook: 325 Famous Step-by-step Recipes for the Greatest Spicy and Aromatic Dishes by Mridula Baljekar, Rafi Fernandez, Shezhad Husain, Manisha Kanani (Hardback, 2013)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.65Trending at £15.10
- £26.57Trending at £35.99
- £14.99Trending at £16.63
- £23.44Trending at £23.61
- £14.93Trending at £19.68
- £14.50Trending at £15.16
- £15.16Trending at £17.89
About this product
- DescriptionAn illustrated guide to preparing delicious Indian food, featuring 325 easy and original recipes. It offers dishes for every occasion, including soups and appetizers; fish and shellfish; poultry dishes; meat dishes; Balti dishes; vegetarian main dishes; rice and vegetable side dishes; relishes and chutneys; Indian breads; and desserts and drinks.
- Author BiographyMridula Baljekar is an award-winning author and contributes to magazines and newspapers in the UK, Australia and India. Rafi Fernandez is a prolific author of books of recipes from her native India. She runs two shops, Rafi's Spice Box. Shezhad Husain is the author of books on Indian cooking, and has contributed to magazines such as Taste. Manisha Kanani is a freelance home economist who has written for Family Circle and has worked on food demonstrations for the BBC's Good Food Show.
- Author(s)Manisha Kanani,Mridula Baljekar,Rafi Fernandez,Shezhad Husain
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Content Noteover 1800 photographs
- Weight1429 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.