All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPizzas and profiteroles, pies and puddings - these are all things that gluten-free and dairy-free people dream of eating. Bestselling author Grace Cheetham takes the stress out of baking free-from food, and reveals how to create truly delicious baked goodies.
- Author BiographyGrace Cheetham was diagnosed with allergies/intolerances at a young age. She is the author of A Cook's Bible: Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free & Dairy-Free Recipes and Simply Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free. Her blog has been voted one of the 100 Best Food Blogs and one of the Best Gluten-Free and Allergy-Friendly Food Blog.
- Author(s)Grace Cheetham
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintNourish Books
- Weight765 g
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Most relevant reviews
- luci_fene21 Oct, 2016by
It's the best gluten free recipe book I ever owned. Great recipes and explanations.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.