All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese really useful workbooks provide consolidation and practice of handwriting skills starting with correct letter formation and progressing to joining whole words in sentences.
- Author BiographyJudy Richardson has many years of experience in primary schools in London, Bedfordshire and Norfolk. She was the Deputy Headteacher of a thriving Norfolk First School, before she took up writing full-time. Andrew Brodie was a primary headteacher for twelve years after many successful years in the primary classroom. He began writing his best-selling educational books in 1992 and has etablished himself as a name that teachers have come to trust. He is still very much involved in education and continues to teach on a regular basis.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/04/2007
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content NoteBlack and white line
- Weight88 g
- Width206 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £5.99Trending at £6.81
- £5.06Trending at £6.04
- £6.00Trending at £6.53
- £7.31Trending at £13.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.