All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBest Irish Walks' is the essential guide to walking in Ireland. This single-volume guide to hill walking in Ireland describes different routes ranging from formidable climbs in the Kerry mountains to delightful treks along the river valleys.
- Author BiographyJoss Lynam is the doyen of Irish mountaineers. He has climbed extensively in the Alps and the Himalaya as well as in Britain and Ireland. He has been general editor for this book and for the series of regional guides on which it is based, since 1979.
- Author(s)Joss Lynam
- Date of Publication26/04/2001
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintGill & Macmillan Ltd
- Content Note50col.ill.70col.M.
- Weight286 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.