All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to a selection of the best bags from the popular Stitch magazine, plus five brand-new projects, curated by the magazine's editors. The book features designs from Malka Dubrawsky, Ayumi Takahashi, Kevin Kosbab, Carol Zentgraf, and many more. Inside you will find all of your favorite bags from Stitch magazine in one place.
- Author BiographyTricia Waddell is the former editor-in-chief of Stitch Magazine, which she founded in 2008. A long time veteran of the crafting and publishing world she is currently a Sewing Editor at Craftsy.com and attending the Fashion Institute of Technology, New York.
- Author(s)Tricia Waddell
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Width216 mm
- Height260 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £2.99
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £7.82Trending at £8.98
- £10.15Trending at £10.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.