All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn light of revised recommendations for intrapartum care, this updated edition reviews best practice in all aspects of labour and delivery.
- Author BiographySir Sabaratnam Arulkumaran is Emeritus Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, St George's University of London, Foundation Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Nicosia, and Visiting Professor, Institute of Global Health, Imperial College London.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/11/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note100 b/w illus. 16 colour illus. 98 tables
- Weight930 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited bySabaratnam Arulkumaran
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.02
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.