All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRather than focusing on specific groups, this book takes a pancultural perspective that focuses on the common experiences of refugees and immigrants. The author focuses on empirically-based practice approaches; assessment and intervention techniques that have been scientifically validated. Based on this approach the book presents the best practice for each problem area.
- Author BiographyMiriam Potocky-Tripodi is assistant professor and acting coordinator of the doctoral program at Florida International University. She is co-editor of Social Work Research with Minority and Oppressed Populations.
- Author(s)Miriam Potocky
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2002
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight743 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £24.29
- £23.53Trending at £23.86
- £18.29Trending at £22.03
- £20.44Trending at £21.21
- £36.01Trending at £38.34
- £26.11Trending at £28.54
- £23.71Trending at £26.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.