All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the fun things researchers can do with logistic regression, explicates and simplifies the confounding complexities of understanding what logistic regression is, and provides evidence-based guidance as to what the best practices in performing logistic regression are.
- Author BiographyJason W. Osborne is Associate Provost and Dean of the Graduate School at Clemson University in Clemson, South Carolina. He is also Professor of Applied Statistics in the Department of Mathematical Sciences, with a secondary appointment in Public Health Science. He teaches and publishes on best practices in quantitative and applied research methods. He has served as evaluator or consultant on projects in public education (K-12), instructional technology, higher education, nursing and health care, medicine and medical training, epidemiology, business and marketing, and jury selection in death penalty cases. He served as founding editor of Frontiers in Quantitative Psychology and Measurement and has been on the editorial boards of several other journals (such as Practical Assessment, Research, and Evaluation). Jason also publishes on identification with academics (how a student's self-concept impacts motivation to succeed in academics) and on issues related to social justice and diversity (such as Stereotype Threat). He is the very proud father of three, and holds the rank of third degree black belt in Songahm Tae Kwon Do. The rest is subject to change without notice (as Anne McCaffrey wrote in her bio).
- Author(s)Jason W. Osborne
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight721 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.