All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.83
- £25.73Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionManagement accounting has undergone significant evolution moving away from rigid budgeting programs and static output measures to comprehensive approaches of value identification and measurement. The book provides case studies, commentary and analysis from international experts in management accounting across the contemporary focus areas.
- Author BiographyMAX BAKER Lecturer in Accounting, University of Sydney Business School, Australia ANGEL BARAJAS Associate Professor of Financial Management, University of Vigo, Spain NOAH BARSKY Professor at Villanova University School of Business, USA MONICA BARTOLINI Assistant Professor of Management Accounting, University of Bologna, Italy DAVID BROWN Associate Professor in Management Accounting, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia MANDY CHENG Associate Professor at the Australian School of Business, the University of New South Wales, Australia SURESH CUGANESAN Director of the Centre for Enterprise Performance and Professor in Accounting at Swinburne University, Melbourne, Australia JULIE FOREMAN Lecturer in Accounting and Finance ZAHIRUL HOQUE Professor of Accounting, La Trobe University, Australia TOOMAS HALDMA Professor of Accounting and Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu, Estonia JAYANTHI KUMARASIRI Lecturer, Faculty of Business and Enterprise, Swinburne University, Australia KERTU LAEAETS Lecturer, Department of Accounting, University of Tartu, Estonia PANKAJ MADHANI Assistant Professor at ICFAI Business School, Ahmadabad, India TEEMU MALMI Professor, Aalto University School of Economics, Finland GARRY MARCHANT Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Provost at Bond University, Australia KLAUS MOELLER Chair of Management Accounting and Control at Georg-August-Universitat Gottingen, Germany EVELYNE POINCELOT Associate Professor of Finance, University of Burgundy, France JIM ROONEY Lecturer in Accounting, University of Sydney Business School, Australia RICCARDO SILVI Professor of Strategic Cost Accounting, University of Bologna, Italy FRANCO VISANI Assistant Professor in Business, University of Bologna, Italy GREGORY WEGMANN Associate Professor of Management Accounting, University of Burgundy, France
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXXV, 255 p.
- Weight557 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byGreg N. Gregoriou,Nigel Finch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.