Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the five important organization development or human resource development (OD/HRD) topics: organization development and change, leadership development, recruitment and retention, performance management, and coaching and mentoring, and offers a practical framework for design, implementation, and evaluation.
- Author BiographyLouis Carter is a best practices consultant and director of products at Linkage, Inc. specializing in programs that integrate action learning, leadership development, and other organizational development theories. He has spoken at major international and domestic conferences on the subject of best practices in organization development and experiential/actionable learning. David Giber is vice president of consulting services for Linkage, Inc. He is a leading expert in designing and implementing integrated leadership development. For more than fifteen years he has served at the director level for a wide variety of domestic and global organizations. Marshall Goldsmith is the founder of Keilty, Goldsmith & Company and one of the world's foremost authorities in helping leaders achieve positive, measurable change in behavior. Goldsmith has been ranked in The Wall Street Journal as one of the Top 10 consultants in the field of executive development.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/09/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date17/11/2009
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1219 g
- Width185 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byLouis Carter
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.