All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £5.45Trending at £7.98
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionCurrent brain research is reshaping how we view educational diagnoses and interventions, and there is a growing interest in how neuropsychology can be applied to educational practice.
- Author BiographyDaniel C. Miller, PhD , is a Professor and Chair of the Department of Psychology and Philosophy at Texas Woman's University in Denton, Texas. He is a former director of the School Psychology Graduate Training Programs and past president of the National Association of School Psychologists. He is the author of Essentials of School Neuropsychological Assessment . Dr. Miller is also the President and founder of KIDS, Inc., a company that specializes in early childhood education and screening products.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1682 g
- Width176 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine60 mm
- Edited byDaniel C. Miller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.