Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £25.99
- £27.92Trending at £28.23
- £27.19Trending at £32.98
- £23.75Trending at £24.11
- £25.66Trending at £30.91
- £26.29Trending at £28.99
- £23.42Trending at £29.81
About this product
- DescriptionUsing survey results and contributions from 35 award-winning elementary school principals nationwide, this essential resource examines over 100 field-based practices recognized as the best for the elementary school principalship.
- Author BiographySandra Harris is currently associate professor in the Educational Leadership Department at Lamar University in Beaumont, Texas, where she teaches classes in social justice, action research, and other administrator preparation courses in the doctoral program. Formerly, Harris served as a teacher, principal, and superintendent in public and private schools. Her scholarship agenda includes administrator preparation, K-12 peer harassment, and building relationship-oriented, socially just school environments. Harris publishes and presents at regional, state, and national conferences on these topics.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication23/03/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edited bySandra K. Harris
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.