All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.80Trending at £19.93
- £17.38Trending at £17.89
- £18.07Trending at £21.68
- £13.77Trending at £19.01
- £13.69Trending at £18.61
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £13.25Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionA ghostly army marching down a bleak valley; a medieval knight buried along with his horse; one of England's greatest military disasters; the last wolf and wild boar: strolling to and between the Lake District's pubs, you'll come across all of these. This title talks about pub walks in the Lake District.
- Author BiographyNeil Coates lives in Manchester, he writes frequently for leading walking magazines and for numerous guides, touring and walking books.
- Author(s)Neil Coates
- PublisherSigma Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationWilmslow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSigma Press
- Out-of-print date05/12/2011
- Content Note54ill.
- Height21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.