CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of over 100 essays that should inform, inspire and amuse both hard-core competitors and fitness joggers alike. This book contains lessons and insights on everything from the optimal running diet to the 25 best running resources.
- Author BiographyJoe Henderson has made a career of promoting consistency and longevity in running-through his books, his writings in Runner's World, and his talks at races. He has lived that message as both a runner and writer. Born in Illinois in 1943, he began running in Iowa 14 years later. And three years after that, he started writing about the sport. Henderson, a graduate of Drake University, has run more than 700 races. Their distances range from less than 100 meters to more than 100 kilometers. In addition to his long-time column in Runner's World, he has written more than a dozen books on running, and he publishes the newsletter Running Commentary. He is a former editor of Runner's World and a onetime staff writer for Track & Field News. The Road Runners Club of America has twice honored him as Journalist of the Year. He also is a member of the RRCA's Hall of Fame.Henderson runs and writes from his home base in Eugene, Oregon. His wife, Barbara Shaw, is also a published writer.
- Author(s)Joe Henderson
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication30/10/1998
- GenreAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1998
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note45 black & white halftones
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byAmby Burfoot
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.