All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor years, woodworkers have turned to Fine Woodworking magazine, in particular the popular annual Tools & Shops issue, for advice about setting up their woodworking shop. This book covers various aspects of setting up a shop from choosing a location and adding lighting and wiring, to accessories and storage options.
- Author BiographyFine Woodworking magazine has been publishing the best woodworking information for woodworkers since 1975.
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication05/03/2013
- GenreHouse & Home
- Series TitleFine Woodworking
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 350 photographs, 50 illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edited byFine Woodworking
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £6.99Trending at £7.90
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.74Trending at £8.93
- £8.63Trending at £10.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.