All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStories that appeared in various magazines and compilations 1960-2014.
- Author BiographyBen Bova has written more than one hundred twenty futuristic novels and nonfiction books, and has been involved in science and high technology since the very beginnings of the space age. President Emeritus of the National Space Society and a past president of Science Fiction Writers of America, Bova received the Lifetime Achievement Award of the Arthur C. Clarke Foundation in 2005, for fueling mankind's imagination regarding the wonders of outer space. His 2006 novel Titan received the John W. Campbell Memorial Award for best novel of the year. In 2008 he won the Robert A. Heinlein Award for his outstanding body of work in the field of literature. Bova is a frequent commentator on radio and television and a widely-popular lecturer. His articles, opinion pieces and reviews have appeared in Scientific American, Nature, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and many other newspapers and magazines. Earlier, he was an award-winning editor and an executive in the aerospace industry. Bova has taught science fiction at Harvard University and at the Hayden Planetarium in New York City, where he has also directed film courses. Bova currently lives in Florida.
- Author(s)Ben Bova
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
Best-selling in Fantasy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.