All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together 31 of the most popular scrap-friendly quilts from Fons & Porter's Love of Quilting magazine. In this title, the patterns are for a range of bed sizes and are organized by technique, from patchwork and applique to paper foundation piecing. Each quilt is shown in a lifestyle photograph and an assembly diagram.
- Author BiographyMarianne Fons and Liz Porter have been working together for more than 30 years. From teaching quilting classes in the 1970s and 80s, they went on to host the No. 1 quilting show on public television and establish the popular magazine, Fons and Porter's Love of Quilting.
- Author(s)Liz Porter,Marianne Fons
- PublisherLeisure Arts Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationArizona
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeisure Arts Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations, includes photographs, includes charts
- Weight717 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.