CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.81
- £27.44Trending at £28.45
- £108.12Trending at £157.09
- £14.41Trending at £15.87
- £10.18Trending at £12.19
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
- £22.72Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionBest of Office Architecture & Design, Vol II is a compilation of the best work done in the office sector today, featuring over 40 international projects from the highest level design firms. Diversity of projects will range from the smallest creative studios to major corporate headquarters by both industry stalwarts and start-ups.
- Author BiographyLauded as one of the most influential advocates for the interior design industry, Cindy Allen marks her 14th anniversary as the editor in chief of Interior Design magazine. Allen has established herself as a force in elevating the publication's importance and exposure strengthening its credentials as the main ambassador of design while proving it the vehicle of grown and success for the industry it represents. She has an honorary doctorate in fine arts from the New York School of Interior Design and is a recipient of a Circle of Excellence Award from IFDA and an Alpha Award from the Alpha Workshops. Allen has served as a juror for the Cooper Hewitt National Design Awards and the Gensler Excellence Awards among others. She lives in New York.
- PublisherSandow Media
- Date of Publication24/12/2015
- Place of PublicationBoca Raton, FL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSandow Media
- Weight1602 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Edited byCindy Allen
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.