All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.52Trending at £23.14
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
- £28.95Trending at £29.77
About this product
- DescriptionNeuroscientists and scholars have charted the stream of findings in Scientific American and Scientific American Mind. Divided into three sections, this volume includes their articles on psychological disorders, addictions, and other topics related to the interaction between body and brain.
- Author BiographyFloyd E. Bloom, MD, is chairman emeritus of the Department of Neuropharmacology at the Scripps Research Institute, past president of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, and former editor-in-chief of Science. He is also the author of twenty-five books.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note30 halftones
- Weight690 g
- Width186 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edited byFloyd E. Bloom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.