Best of the West 2010: New Stories from the Wide Side of the Missouri: 2010 by University of Texas Press (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £21.32Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £11.25Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £9.52Trending at £11.98
- £5.00Trending at £5.83
- £13.98Trending at £19.99
- £9.87Trending at £14.99
- £7.57Trending at £9.98
- £8.48Trending at £9.98
- £8.27Trending at £9.28
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology of exceptional short fiction rooted in the western United States by both emerging and established writers, including Sherman Alexie, Rick Bass, Ron Carlson, Julia Glass, William Kittredge, Kent Nelson, and Deb Olin Unferth.
- Author BiographyJames Thomas coedited (with Denise Thomas) the first five volumes of Best of the West: New Stories from the Wide Side of the Missouri. He has taught fiction at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City and at Baylor University in Waco, Texas. D. Seth Horton, who holds an MFA in creative writing from the University of Arizona, was fiction editor of the Sonora Review. He previously edited the collection New Stories from the Southwest.
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2010
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Pagination246 pp
- Edited byD. Seth Horton,James Thomas
- Foreword byKent Meyers
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.