Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers definitive coverage of the sea beet, the wild ancestor of all cultivated beets, which grows mainly on Mediterranean shores. The editors have collected both scientific and historical source material, illustrations and references.
- Author(s)Enrico Biancardi,Leonard W. Panella,Robert T. Lewellen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight480 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.