All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers definitive coverage of the sea beet, the wild ancestor of all cultivated beets, which grows mainly on Mediterranean shores. The editors have collected both scientific and historical source material, illustrations and references.
- Author(s)Enrico Biancardi,Leonard W. Panella,Robert T. Lewellen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight631 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.