All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £33.06Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.89Trending at £8.24
- £9.50Trending at £10.71
- £8.62Trending at £16.98
- £13.91Trending at £18.91
- £19.20Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionArchaeological excavation of the ancient city of Bethsaida has retrieved a wealth of information on some of the most intriguing topics from 10th century BCEto 4th century CE. This volume includes reports on archaeological and geological findings from 1997 to 2006 and the cultural and historical contexts of the findings.
- Author BiographyRami Arav is director of excavations and research for the Bethsaida Excavations Project, and professor of religion and foreign languages at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. Richard A. Freund is project director of the Bethsaida Excavations Project, and director of the Maurice Greenberg Center for Judaic Studies at the University of Hartford.
- PublisherTruman State University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleTruman state- Bethsaida
- Place of PublicationKirksville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTruman State University Press
- Content Noteb/w photos, maps & tables
- Weight488 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byRami Arav,Richard A. Freund
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.