All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJohn Betjeman's poems and prose about Cornwall with drawings by John Piper and photographs by Edwin Smith, John Gay and others.
- Author(s)John Betjeman
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication01/06/1988
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/04/2005
- Content Noteillustrations, map
- Weight235 g
- Width159 mm
- Height8 mm
- Spine216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- hellodolly012723 Oct, 2016by
Great book by John Betjeman, writes about "his Cornwall" so fondly, you can almost hear him reading it to you.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.