All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the medical advances of the last century, the science behind cancer and its treatment remains a mystery to many people. In Betrayed by Nature, Robin Hesketh provides a concise and comprehensive history of both the science and the medical advances. It is also an illuminating look at the future of one of the world's oldest killers.
- Author BiographyROBIN HESKETH Professor in the department of Biochemistry at the University of Cambridge, UK. He's been interviewed on BBC television and various radio programs and has published in the leading clinical journals, including Nature. He lives in Cambridge, England.
- Author(s)Robin Hesketh
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/05/2012
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleMacmillan Science
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note13 black & white line drawings, 17 black & white illustrations, 30 black & white halftones
- Weight443 g
- Width162 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.