All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionNew, larger format -- even easier to read! -- edition of this classic self-help health title. Still includes the pull out chart.
- Author BiographyW. H. Bates, M.D. was born in New Jersey, USA in 1860. He trained and worked as a doctor in New York where he specialised in opthalmology. Not always in favour with his peers, Dr Bates's original research was way ahead of its time and is now recognised as the way forward for eye health.
- Author(s)William H. Bates
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/12/2000
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date29/06/2012
- Content Note(3 b/w line drawings)
- Weight425 g
- Width159 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd New edition of Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.