All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.42Trending at £12.58
- £64.15Trending at £79.73
- £25.00Trending at £38.42
- £60.48Trending at £61.87
- £14.41Trending at £18.62
- £34.73Trending at £36.26
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
About this product
- DescriptionA concise guide to establishing, developing and evaluating modern mental health services.
- Author BiographyGraham Thornicroft is Professor of Community Psychiatry and Head of the Health Service and Population Research Department, Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London, UK. Michele Tansella is Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Verona, Italy.
- Author(s)Graham Thornicroft,Michele Tansella
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/11/2008
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 53 tables
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.