All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperts discuss the implications of the ways humans reach decisions through the conscious and subconscious processing of information.
- Author BiographyThe Ernst Strungmann Forum facilitates the expansion of knowledge by providing experts with a creative environment to scrutinize high-priority problems from multiple perspectives.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication13/06/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleStrungmann Forum Reports
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight839 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byChristoph Engel,Wolf Singer
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.