All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an insight into life as a jockey, the struggles, the temptations, the victories, the celebrations. This book also tells of the author's failed marriage, of riding for the Queen, and about how the racing game has changed irrevocably during the 19 years since he crossed the Irish Sea.
- Author BiographyMICK FITZGERALD is one of the most talented racehorse riders of his generation. He is also a major pundit for Channel 4 and the satellite racing channel At The Races. DONN McCLEAN is the chief racing writer for The Sunday Times in Ireland and a columnist for the Irish Field. He has written two best selling books - Moscow Flyer for Jessica Harrington and Riding the Storm for Timmy Murphy, both published by Highdown.
- PrizesShort-listed for British Sports Book Awards: Autobiography 2009.
- Author(s)Mick Fitzgerald
- PublisherRaceform Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2009
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationNewbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note20 b&w & colour photos
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.80
- £4.88Trending at £5.94
- £6.95Trending at £8.31
- £6.97Trending at £9.99
- £4.90Trending at £8.88
- £4.44Trending at £4.87
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.